Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Three excelent Yamaha keyboards for sale: US and Canada only

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingJ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Three excelent Yamaha keyboards for sale: US and Canada only Reply with quote

I have three Yamaha keyboards for sale. Yamaha MO6, in excelent condition, comes with the box, the power supply, the manual, and the CD ROM, $600.00. Yamaha PSR730 arranger-workstation keyboard, comes with the manual, and I recently put a brand new floppy disk drive in it, $400.00. Yamaha Motif XS6, in excelent condition, only a little over three months old, comes with the manual and all accessories, $1500.00. All three keyboards have 16 track MIDI sequencers, and they all three sound great. If anyone is interested in any of these, please either reply to this post, or send me a private message. Perhaps, some of the money can help me to get an Oasys-76.
KingJ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: Three excelent Yamaha keyboards for sale: US and Canada Reply with quote

One of the keyboards, the Motif XS6, has finally been traded for a Motif ES6, so it is no longer available. However, the MO6, and the PSR730 are still available, for those who are interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: