Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank-You To All

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewop99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Thank-You To All Reply with quote

I just bought a Korg M1 2 days ago. It had a dead internal battery and no program loaded. Previous to buying this M1 I had never seen a synth before. I had limited MIDI experence. With all of the posts on this site I was able to buy, locate and change the internal battery. I was then able to load the factory settings with no problems.
I just have 1 question for you knowledgeable users. The serial number on my M1 is 005239. Can anyone tell me they year that it was made? I'm thinking very early as it is a very low number.
They guy I bought it from still had all the manuals, cards, packing material and the original box!! It had been sitting in storage for the last 10 years.
Thanks again for all the help. Smile
Tage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did you load the factory settings then mate?
thewop99

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found all the info I needed in this post. It is long but it tells you exactly how to do everyting you need to do. Goes thru all the setup needed and software that is needed.
http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15663

Hope this was what you were looking for.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: