Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greeting from Hyderabad, India (and where do I post this).

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dempsey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Greeting from Hyderabad, India (and where do I post this). Reply with quote

Hi All.

About 2 years ago I relocated to Hyderabad and brought my SP-100 digital piano with me (I think the SP-250 is the current offering). After a long time I've finally met some people to jam with and I'm taking this opportunity to jam on piano (have played bass and rhythm guitar in bar bands in Chicago).

Here's my question and would like to know where to post it:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to hook up my digital piano to something that will let me change piano sounds quickly. It should be simple, relatively small, and just hook up between the piano and amp.

Is what I'm talking about a sequencer? I'm looking for something bare-bones (like when I got the SP-100) since I'm a mental midget Very Happy . This is the kind of situation where I would want a Korg product so everything "just works", but I know that's not necessary.

Any advice on what's the best thing for a gigging situation (which should happen in 3-4 months)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, thanks for the great forum. As you can see, I have a lot to learn and look forward to learning it here.
Ultimate Dj
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Dempsey,
Welcome to Korg Forums.
Sorry I do not have answer to your question. I could tell you where to post it but I don't know if I feel like it! ......give me a second....... *hours tick by*.....
Okay now I do! Very Happy If you post it in General Questions that would be the best place for it.
I hope somebody normal (unlike me Rolling Eyes ) can help you out! Very Happy
Good Luck and c ya around!

Pura Vida
DJ Cool
Dempsey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks U-DJ. I was going to post it there, but wanted to ask first in case one of the many forums was more appropriate.

Thanks for your time investment Laughing

Dempsey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: