Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MINI - praise and levels, etc

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toynoise

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: MINI - praise and levels, etc Reply with quote

I'm in love with my new Kaoss Pad Mini. I've been leaping around my room doing all kinds of chattering, beat-mangling and I think I'm going to have even more fun with it on stage.

The first snag is the limited battery life. Next, the levels. I can't see any info on the site, but I assume it's operating at -10db? Makes it tricky to keep the gain stages happy.

How are others getting around level issues when using with mixers/interfaces? (I guess it isn't an issue for most DJs).
Groovebox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a mini-kp too. For the power issue, you can get a dc adapter. I found one lying around my house that fit. For levels, I just crank the volume up, nothing else much you can do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: