Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GarageBand Logic 8 & Korg Legacy Collection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: GarageBand Logic 8 & Korg Legacy Collection Reply with quote

For some reason my Korg Legacy Collection, (digital), does not show up in GarageBand's Instrument Generator or in Logic 8 Audio Instruments on my Intel Mac running Leopard. How do I get it to show up? I have MOTU EthnoMusic and it shows up fine so not sure why this should be different.
MadDonna

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first versions of the legacy collection doesn't work on the Intel version. If you have one of them (with the beautifull ms-20 controller) you need to upgrade to the Intel version.
If you don't want to, because it costs money and you have to use a dongle, you could use a dedicated older machine with the legacy collection. I do that for an example with Propellorheads Rebirth and use the output of that as an audio instrument.
gbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I downloaded the newest version, (I had the one with the USB key), and that seems to have solved the problem, although when I save a combination to the user card, it does not keep it when I reopen the program. I have to save a whole bank and then load it in, which is a problem when using it as a plug-in because it won't load saved banks in that mode. Always something:)
divinio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys

Just made the switch from PC to a shining new iMac "27 Quadcore Very Happy

I didn't know anything about UB or differences between AU or VST for Mac. I've learned about these this weekend.

I have the LC1 with the great ms-20 controller and I installed the latest softwareversion from the Korg website (I think).
Unfortunately I see the Korg standing in the AU folder in Ableton but I receive an error message when trying to load one of them on a track. And I can't seem to get the VST's versions to load in Ableton.

Didn't I download the right version from the Korg website? Something else I have to purchase from there? I defenitely want to keep this workin on Mac cause it's a great soft!

Any help would be very welcomed

Divinio
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mac Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: