Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zero4 monitor out...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Zero4 monitor out... Reply with quote

Ive noticed a couple of weird things with the monitor out. My Technics headphones sound crap on it, but my sennheiser's sound brilliant. Has any one else noticed this? if so, is there a work around?
percy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I thought my monitor volume was a little low but i seem to have gotten used to it ( after a week or so). I like my headphones loud because i listen to my tunes & mix at high volumes even at home. I looked into a headphone amp called a BIT HEAD. They make 2. One just works from the headphone jack, But one can also be used via a usb output fom your PC/MAC. Sound like overkill but it has other uses too. It is supposed to be really good if you want to drive some decent headphones from your Ipod. I couldnt find any reviews that had a bad word to say about them. Some headphones need more power to drive them than others. This probably aplies to yours. I use sennheiser HD25-1 headphones. P.S I thought the headphone mix on the Zero 4 was next to useless before i did the software update to 1.5
Ryan Johnson

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, just reading your posts. do you know where i can get the software update 1.5 for zero 8? my headphones are well quiet.

thanks
McQ714

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do people insist on buying things from a company that doesn't specialize in making those things. would you buy a car from Lego? or a toaster oven from Apple? how about a computer from Chiquita? if you answered 'yes' then you're full of s*** ... so why buy a pair of headphones from a turntable company. to have matching logos? does it make for a good picture when not in use? kinda like an advertisement. ok i get it now.. they paid you. Ultrasone, when are you gonna make dishwashers? can i get on the waiting list for those?
percy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan Johnson wrote:
hello, just reading your posts. do you know where i can get the software update 1.5 for zero 8? my headphones are well quiet.

thanks

It is on Korgs website. Make sure you read & follow the instructions to the letter. A lot of people including me had problems updating. Every thread ive read on this has turned out to be human error and has been resolved. Good luck.
percy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan Johnson wrote:

thanks

Wow! I just realised where you are. Im from leeds but ive been in Canada for 2 years. I am missing home. particulaly John smiths & tetleys bitter. Oh well at least i can get Strongbow hear. I hope you get the mixer sorted!
percy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McQ714 wrote:
why do people insist on buying things from a company that doesn't specialize in making those things. would you buy a car from Lego? or a toaster oven from Apple? how about a computer from Chiquita? if you answered 'yes' then you're full of s*** ... so why buy a pair of headphones from a turntable company. to have matching logos? does it make for a good picture when not in use? kinda like an advertisement. ok i get it now.. they paid you. Ultrasone, when are you gonna make dishwashers? can i get on the waiting list for those?

With the internet being easily available to most people, i think a lot of people read reviews before buying anything & to be fair Technics cans get some decent reviews. One problem with reading costomer comments is you dont know how knowledgeable that person is. There last headphones may have been from the Dollar store so what ever they buy next would be good. I havent used the Technics headphones but i wouldnt imagine they would be bad. They may well have been making headphones as long as they have been making decks. At the end of the day the 1210 is only the DJs deck by chance as it was only designed as a home hi fi turntable!
Ryan Johnson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah u cant beat the tetleys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: