Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KP2 problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flump

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: KP2 problem Reply with quote

I actualy am finishing putting a KP2 pad in a guitar, and I've run into a problem. The pad AND the hold button are in the guitar. I replaced the hold button with a SPST switch.

The pad will not output the guitar signal unless the hold function is activated. If the hold button is not activated all the synth noises will work, but it will not pass the guitar signal (using the line in/out) through unless the hold button is activated. When the hold button is activated it will pass the guitar signal with whatever effect is selected at the time. This does not make any sense to me.

The only thing I can think of is that I used a switch instead of a button for the hold function and this is messing something up, but that doesn't make any sense to me.
Kendall

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine does the same thing, but I put the hold button in a stomp box instead of the guitar.

What worked very well for my rig was to wire up all the program memory buttons to a large footswitch assembly so that I can recall presets with the hold button and exact pad position exactly where I need them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: