Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X50 LCD problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
j3yps

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: X50 LCD problems Reply with quote

Hi guys i'm experiencing problems with the LCD of my X50, i did'nt do anything it just suddenly became so blurry, i already tried to set the contrast to maximum(suggested in the troubleshooting section of the manual) but it's not helping, i also tried to restore it to factory setings(also suggested in the manual) but it also didn't worked..what should i do?...

BTW all of my "Presets"(don't know what it's really called) are lost(maybe because i restored it?) now i only have one sound, and i can't find any of the "presets" (Stereophonic ETC....) anywhere....
Deadstar13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wouldnt think this is problem you can fix with the settings try ringing your local korg dealer or were you purchased it? how long after you had this did it happen? have you got a warrenty?
j3yps

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadstar13 wrote:
i wouldnt think this is problem you can fix with the settings try ringing your local korg dealer or were you purchased it? how long after you had this did it happen? have you got a warrenty?

i already got it changed...Thanks
aderano0720

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess its korg x50s major problem.. weak LCD...

I use my x50 for almost 6 months,
sometimes Im getting the same problem... unreadble.. sometimes no display at all (but generating sound)

and sometimes, it works fine again.... I dont understand...

I already tried openning the keyboard and refreshed the LCD (by just touching, detaching and attaching it again)
-- note that everytime Im doin this, it will work fine again......

I guess the problem is a cause of carrying problem..when you take it to a gig, maybe the vibrations are causing this....
- to prove that this is wrong, I hope some user will comment that they are also having problem at home, without carrying it to other place....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: