Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X50 : no output sound after some minutes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pbellanger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: X50 : no output sound after some minutes Reply with quote

I just bought an X50. It works correctly at home. But during a "concert" the sound stopped suddenly (after more than 10mn) . A freezing.... the LCD was ON but no sounds! . We need to switch off and on to restart the X50.
Do you know this problem?

Do you know if X50 is sensitive to the disturbances electrique? Question
Thanks for your reply
voodoo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had this happen a couple of times, the sounds go very quiet. Ive got around this by 'wiggling' in and out the 1/4 inch jack cable - and / or switching off/on. I always thought it was down to cheap components on the input.
j3yps

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: Re: X50 : no output sound after some minutes Reply with quote

pbellanger wrote:
I just bought an X50. It works correctly at home. But during a "concert" the sound stopped suddenly (after more than 10mn) . A freezing.... the LCD was ON but no sounds! . We need to switch off and on to restart the X50.
Do you know this problem?

Do you know if X50 is sensitive to the disturbances electrique? Question
Thanks for your reply

i'm not sure but base on your (and my) experience, i think x50s are sensitive to electric disturbances...
Bob S

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has happened a few times to mine as well. I even captured an MP3 of it as it dropped out. Heat seems to be the problem after the unit has been on for a long time. I manage this by not leaving it on when not in use. The power connection and supply implementation on the X50 is very poor in my view. Nice little keyboard for the money otherwise.

Bob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: