Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Microkorg Via Mbox 2 to Edit Soft Problem.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jules moretti

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Microkorg Via Mbox 2 to Edit Soft Problem. Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Sorry to bother you with a question like this but I am stuck.

Basically I got my microkorg conected via MIDI IN and OUT to my mbox 2 obviously In to out and vice versa and mbox 2 to my macbook.

My Mbox has the latest firmware 1.43. When I edit the synth of my korg keys are being detected in MIDI preview and when I lounch the keyboard from my macbook the korg plays the sound required therefore I assume connection between the 2 is good.

Though after editing a sound that I like on my macbook altering the sound live on my korg I when to transmit it so I click (obviously) on the transmit button. and after at the end of the status bar I get the following message:

Title: "MIDI Error"

Any of you have a possible idea why this happens?

More details from the korg editing prefs.:

Midi channel = 1
Send auto update is selected
handshake is selectred.
Midi in = Mbox 2: Port 1
Midi out = Mbox 2: Port 1

I also installed the latest apple compatibility intel 10.4.11 patch 323MB in size or something.

Thanks to anyone that answers this question.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: