Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saving, Initializing and Overwriting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thump Rat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Saving, Initializing and Overwriting Reply with quote

Hello all! I just bought a microkorg (my first hardware synth) and it came without the manual thus meaning i'm a bit confused about saving patches and stuff (i did search but the answer was a bit too vague for my handicapped self Laughing ) BTW i don't have any computer software running through it...

1) So heres the scenario, i've just made a sweet bass edit on dnb/breaks A1, i want to save it, now from the other thread i deduced that you can only overwrite other patches, so i guess i'll just overwrite the orig dnbA1. How to i go about that, my sherlock holmes instinct says it might have something to do with the "write" button Laughing But i am too scared at the minute to touch the thing!

2) Also, say i make another edit of the same patch, but want to keep the original aswell, can i overwrite another patch in another bank or a different program number, how would i go about doing it.

3) Also is there anyway to initialize a blank patch so i can program it from scratch?

Sorry for the long post and stupid questions, any information about saving and stuff is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Daz
Retired

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right you'll have to overwrite other patches to store your own. For the answers to your other questions, you can grab a PDF copy of the Manual and the Easy Start Guide from the Korg website :

http://www.korg.com/service/downloadinfo.asp?DID=429
http://www.korg.com/service/downloadinfo.asp?DID=424

Daz.
Thump Rat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the fast reply Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: