Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

can i ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
va voom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: can i ? Reply with quote

LOOKING TO GET THE MX SOON CAN I LOAD UP A SAMPLE TO THE MEMORY? OR DO I JUST USE THE PRELOADS ONLY
harvestein

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mate, ive allready told you this in your other post. if you want samples get the ESX not the EMX. THE EMX DOES NOT USE SAMPLES. THE EMX DOES NOT USE SAMPLES. THE EMX DOES NOT USE SAMPLES.
Hope ive made that clear.
va voom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if your going to post a reply like that then dont bother posting at all im looking for guidence not ridicule MATE
harvestein

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i gave you guidance before, the post was pretty clear, its you that didnt take the time to read it properly after i took the time to explain it. Plus i said everything you want to know is on the korg website in the products section.

Didnt mean to offend you, its just you allready had a post on this, and your asking the same questions again.
harvestein

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youve had two other posts actually, this is your third........
va voom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

well i have looked at the site and its says it has memory so i was confused if i could load a sample to it or just use the samples already on bord the emx i know i repeated the qs i was still unsure kinda wanted the diff between the machines i found it hard to understand the lingo on the website just wanted plain english between the two and what they can do...thanks for your time
Ruso
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just because it has memory doesn't mean it's for samples..

emx's memory is for storing pattern and song data, nothing else.

and the only samples on it are pcm. If you can find a way to change them, tell us lol.

http://myspace.com/audioruso
Setsonics

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

va voom wrote:
if your going to post a reply like that then dont bother posting at all im looking for guidence not ridicule MATE

Dude...

Work for yourself for once in your life.

f*ck.

This forum is turning into s**t because of people who don't read, people go out of their way to answer a question, and you make a new post and ask it AGAIN?! Twice?!

Work.
For.
Yourself.

Please.

Make this forum a respectable place not a "newbie" electribe forum where people just come to get the questions answered that they are too lazy to find in the manual, because that is what it is turning into.

/sigh

I am close to giving up on this forum.....
http://www.youtube.com/SirCliveSinclair

SpyMace
----------
http://www.myspace.com/cosmicjetrobot
anselmi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I support setsonics about the forum is turning into a lazy newbbies quickstart guide...

the differences between both machines are well documented in several post before

Anyway I donīt understand how some people could thinking about getting gear without knowing the ABSOLUT BASIC info about it

I donīt talking about MIDI implementation, modulation routing, filter slopes or LFO rates, I mean the VERY BASIC info about a certain piece of gear...basic as a definition of what the machine is and what the machine does

Other topics a bit more complex are bothering me too...how many "I canīt get my EMX audio input works" threads are in the forum???
Admins, please make a post it thread with the title "AUDIO INPUTS" or the like, the put all the previous info in it
Setsonics

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

err, i mean I like to help but damn... it gets too much.. I have put so much sweat into this little box that it hurts me to see people ask question I myself looked up in the manual, or googled and found on the net, very easily mind you.
http://www.youtube.com/SirCliveSinclair

SpyMace
----------
http://www.myspace.com/cosmicjetrobot
anselmi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course we all like to help people to get the most out of their electribes

but asking things that are in the very basic definition of a machine really piss me off...

you have to know that the EMX is a synth and the ESX is a sampler if you plan to get one of them...if not I donīt understand why people decide to get an electribe without knowing what the machine can do!

I use to download manuals of gear I think could give me something I looking for and read them to death before decide to get a certain piece of gear...

the EMX and ESX are the few exceptions that really surprises me a lot no matter I was really informed about them by reading manuals, reviews and asking some specific things in forums...this machines are really deep and I love them to death, but of course you have to work them a lot to get the most they could deliver...
Argus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I THINK THE REASON SOME PEOPLE GOT ANNOYED WAS BECAUSE OF THE F*CKING CAPS LOCK

but I'm with you, Anselmi. I practically learned the whole ESX manual by heart before even getting it.
va voom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: sorry Reply with quote

for everyone pissed off with newbi questions im sorry,to let you know i have researched the 2 machines downloaded the manual and watched number of vids on youtube etc so why i aske here?cos i wanted someone who can explain in plain english the diff beween the 2 machines as im not up on the lingo and found it hard to understand it all in the manual.im not lazy if u tot that again im sorry.funny thing the lenght of time it took you to write your complaint you cuda answered my question lol but just to say thanks guys and im sorry for wsting your time with feeble questions ill just watch more vids and learn for myself
harvestein

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont worry about it. It wasnt the original question that bothered me, it was just that you started new topics on the same thing, disregarding my post in your 'simple question' topic. I might point out here that ive never had an MX, ive been looking into it, and my knowledge comes from reading old posts and the korg website. Hence why i went out my way to explain it because i started off knowing as much as you. Anyhow, im getting an MX when i get paid. Then ill be bothering these guys with midi questions probably. Smile (unless your sticky post works out)
Argus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, for what it's worth, none of us meant to make you feel bad. you're still welcome here, of course. just research a bit more before asking.

see, I just can't stay pissed at anyone for longer than an hour. a weakness of mine. Embarassed Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: