Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Korg Zero 8 DJ Mixer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killer Angel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: FS: Korg Zero 8 DJ Mixer Reply with quote

Up for sale is a Korg Zero 8 DJ Mixer. This is in used but MINT condition. Nothing is wrong with this mixer at all, no scratches or blemishes. The original box and cables are included. A few have had noise problems, but this one is pristine. I have even upgraded it to the newest firmware, version 1.6 for you. I was going to get into producing but school has left very little time for me to use it. It has sat inside a closet for a few months, and has never been taken to a club. This is a great mixer but I have decided to downgrade to another smaller mixer.

This mixer works great with Torq, Traktor, and Serato. It is Traktor certified. This mixer also has a fantastic built in 24/96Khz sound card. Great for Ableton Live and other programs. It has a built in KAOSS pad which is great for effects. Also all of the knobs on the face of the mixer are MIDI assignable! This is an incredibly powerful mixer. I included some picture I have taken with the mixer, and a YouTube video so you can see some of the functionality. If you have any questions feel free to email me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220226855279
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: