Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ZERO8 update 1.6 AUDIO to AUDIO+MIDI to MIDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ivanek

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: ZERO8 update 1.6 AUDIO to AUDIO+MIDI to MIDI Reply with quote

What about your zero8?
since they did return me back my zero8 with the update 1.6, when i turn an audio channel into audio with midi, and next to midi, i can heard a little gap in the sound...
i didn't have this problem before, with the 1.5
Did they give me an other zero8?
core

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: ZERO8 update 1.6 AUDIO to AUDIO+MIDI to MIDI Reply with quote

ivanek wrote:
What about your zero8?
since they did return me back my zero8 with the update 1.6, when i turn an audio channel into audio with midi, and next to midi, i can heard a little gap in the sound... i didn't have this problem before, with the 1.5 Did they give me an other zero8?

No thay didn't. This gap was also with original firmware ver. 1.4. If you really need to change channel assignments ( firewire / firewire + MIDI / MIDI ) do that betwean beats, than it's not so noticeable.

Last edited by core on Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
ivanek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep... but it's not really confortable. Sometimes i use fx hardware so i use the ext 1 or 2, and sometimes i use internal FX in Live with the midi possibility. It depend of my feeling.
I have to find an other solution, i think i will lose some channel for midi control assigment... 8(
core

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ivanek wrote:
Yep... but it's not really confortable. Sometimes i use fx hardware so i use the ext 1 or 2, and sometimes i use internal FX in Live with the midi possibility. It depend of my feeling. I have to find an other solution, i think i will lose some channel for midi control assigment... 8(

I've reserved few channels only for MIDI to prevent that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: