Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I dont understand too much microkorg's editor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dvision

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: I dont understand too much microkorg's editor Reply with quote

Hi!!!

Well i understand clearly that my device includes all the factory patches, my setup, i have no idea what it is and the editors help is not so clear, it takes for granted the user understands concepts., my library i think its where i save my patches.

The thing is i have made some patches and saved some patches i like from the factory bank, the thing is how do i save my patches or my library into microkorg???? do i copy the global file or each single patch. Myabe its me but the help is not so much of a help, instead of first explaining concepts just tells u how to move them or change name. Im confused all i want is to create my bank and load it or patches.
Griffin Avid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a HELP(F1) in the top menu of the Editor.

If you've edited a patch and you want to save it in your library -by Copy from device and Paste to library. These are clearly labeled folders on the left.

To SAVE A PATCH TO THE MicroKorg you have to 1st turn off write protect. Page 63 of MicroKorg manual.

Saving edited programs is detailed on page 58
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: