Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are the sounds going whem I'm loading?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dniss
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Where are the sounds going whem I'm loading? Reply with quote

Hi there fellas,

Well this prolly a very easy question but it has been mystifying me for a while.

When I load a new program, is there anyway to know where (bank) it is going in my TE? I'm not entirely sure of this, but it seems some files are loading sound all over the place. So in effect this gives me quite a hard time to manage my sounds.

If there's no way to know in advance where it's going, can I select what is going where?

TIA

PS I've just realized I wanted to post this in the extreme section...sorry for the double post.
scsiforsamplers

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure how helpful this will be but we have a pdf document on our website that covers how to load samples into a Triton, do your own sampling and load Akai sample CDs. You can find it here:

http://scsiforsamplers.com/docs.asp

It's geared for the SCSI-based Tritons but it may also apply to the Extreme models.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: