Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No sound - Outputs or Headphones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cindinj

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: No sound - Outputs or Headphones Reply with quote

Sad Ugh - I just got a Triton that I won on eBay (from what appears to be a reputable seller) today and we set it up and can't get any SOUND out at all. We've tried the headphone jack and all 4 outputs to a working amp but nothing. When we plug it into the amp we get the pop and static like it knows it's getting plugged into something but no sound at all.

I've contacted the seller, of course, but in the meantime any ideas? It boots up completely normal, the sounds are all loaded and change normally, etc. Should I plan to bring it in to the nearest authorized dealer?

Help! (& TIA)

Cindi
Daz
Retired

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check that Local Control is turned on in Global mode would be my first thought. The previous owner may have been using it as master/controller keyboard or with a DAW, and so turned Local Control off.

Daz.
RVNOak
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be my first thought - the local control. However, when I tried this, I didn't get any pops or static (this could be the amp more than the board).

Daz is right on about the MIDI settings. Go to Global mode then press the menu button then choose P1: MIDI. There will be a check box for local control and make sure it is checked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: