Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Korg M1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Computer Programmers – Software Developers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toto19

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: For Korg M1 Reply with quote

Iam a user of the korg M1.
I would like to ask if there is a method or software who can convert .Mid or .SF2 or triton(.KSF,KSC...) or yamaha (DX...) to korg M1 format (.SYX)
I have tested the soft "Awave studio" but it didnt support the M1
I dont know if Korg Legacy Digital Edition who support the M1, cand do it or not???
Please help me
williamssam81

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Converting MIDI to MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG Using SoundFonts

This option MIDI Converter Studio uses by default.

Preferred conversion method and SoundFont package to use you can set in "Options" menu.

The program is distributed with only one SoundFont package. You can download more and switch between them to find the best sound for a given MIDI file. There is a number of websites that offer SoundFonts for free, we list some of them on this page.

MIDI Converter Studio supports SF2, SF, SF2PACK SoundFont files. If you get a SoundFont packed with some other SoundFont archive manager (like sfArk), you should extract it first. Then point to its location in "Soundfont file" field of "Options" menu.

MIDI conversion with SoundFonts is simple, very quick, and it doesn't depend on your sound card's capabilities. You can produce music of professional quality on a system with just an ordinary sound card.

After loading a SoundFont into the program, use built-in player to check what your MIDI files will sound like with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Computer Programmers – Software Developers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: