Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guys don't waste your time..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tablet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Guys don't waste your time.. Reply with quote

After 1 year trying to solve the zero's 8 problems nothing happen so don't waste your time from creating music with that thing...Through it away(sell it) and buy a console that it really works without pulling your hair up..Never nothing is going to happen with this model cause it's a hardware problem and they want to solve it through firmware updates(are they think us fools?) I sold mine and I now i'm searching to buy a serious mixer like Soundcraft or Allen & Heath..Do the same the game is lost with that model..All of them that saying that they don't have a problem maybe they don't have but Korg sold them lies and wrong fixes.Ok I know it's very nice looking console and the idea to combine all that things into one was really amazing but they couldn't create the mixer that they imagine.Maybe another model,another year,another idea another manufacture...
ivanek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well... i start thinking you're right.
i start thinking i spend too much time and too much money with that product...
maybe it will be the new xone 4D instead of a nintendo zero8 toy!
pianopiss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have BALLS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: