Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why does it take longer time than usual to power up? Help!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manofkorgs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Why does it take longer time than usual to power up? Help!!! Reply with quote

Hi gentlemen, lately it takes longer time for my korg ts to powered up than before. what could be wrong? Please someone help me! I'm scared Crying or Very sad

Thanks very much.
AnthonyB
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i can't think really, except do you have your AC/PLUG straight into the wall or is it amongst many other devices, possibly draining it of full power input?

Or perhaps you have a looses Expansion board, like moss, EXB, or ram come loose, thus causing conflict. Or it could be wear-and-tear. Does the triton have other batteries in apart from the clock one?.

Hope it's working now anyway, but best contact were you got it from than do "too-much" yourself. Mine takes about 15 seconds to "booT up by the way.

Regards

AnthonyB

JOHN 3:16
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: