Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recording a Live Gig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gflow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Recording a Live Gig Reply with quote

Hey guys i have a gig coming up in a couple weeks in a banquet hall, and im most likely gonna be renting 2 yorkville E15's LS700 subwoofer and some monitors as well as a Mackie mixer most likely. ANyways the main point is how Id want to know the most efficient way to record my live performance that night with decent quality tracks.

The live gig is only gonna consist of vocals, keyboard, and tablas.

I wanted to know what id need to record my performance with all these things in from the mixer, or however else id need to go about doing this.

Thanks Smile.
Gflow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Re... Reply with quote

micky0604 wrote:
Great!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEFINITION OF CRAZINESS "Crazy" stands for the human spirit of transcending oneself. It stands for the single-minded pursuit of dreams. It stands for the total devotion to your work. It stands for the passion of commitment to reach the goal. Once you have this craziness, you can achieve anything you want. Let alone learning English!
world of warcraft power leveling world of warcraft powerleveling wow power leveling wow powerleveling world of warcraft power leveling

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pointless answer much?

Anyone else that can help?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: