Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG M1 memory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaushow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: KORG M1 memory Reply with quote

Hi I have a korg M1 and have had to change the internal battery.
This has left me with no factory sounds on my keyboard except a distoted piano sound.
I do have the M1 MEMORY CARD MPC-00P PROG/COMBI CARD however I don't know how to reload the M1 sounds from this card. Confused
I have searched through the manual and the internet and can't find anywhere that tells you how to do this.

SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEASE HELP!!!! Embarassed
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The factory sounds are in the download section.
Just Sysex dump them into the M1 from your PC.

Regards.
Sharp.
John Hendry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Loading factory presents on M1 Reply with quote

If you are having a hard time with the card, a sysex dump is harder for most people so use your card. I bet Sharp thought you said you don't have the card as he's a sharp guy.

turn m1 on
push globel button
hit page button 12 times to get to page 13 and make sure Program is not protected: DIS
hit page button again to page 14 and do the same for combination: DIS
(If you want to protect the sounds after go back to p 13 &14: change to ENA)
hit page button 5 more times to page 19
you should see prog/combi load from card, if not get to there with left down button to bottom of menu
hit load (button G under "load") two times and you are done

There are some cools sounds for the M1 online so learn to do what Sharp said to do. The only difference is how you get the prog/combi data to to the M1.

BTW I have two M1s controled as one. The right hand is W, and the left hand is T. This way I have the poly needed other wise I run out playing live, the downfall of this GREAT sounding synth.

And remember: Anyone can buy a keyboard and the weak force is not an oscillator and that is why everyone here has an Oasys....at least according
to physics;-)

Aloha, John^^

BTW Your volume control will probably go soon so protect your speakers and don't mess with it, just get it fixed as its worth it IMHO....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: