Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How Save to Newly Acquired Sounds - Wavestation Legacy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjammer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: How Save to Newly Acquired Sounds - Wavestation Legacy Reply with quote

Has anyone ever tried pressing and holding down a key or chord on the wavestation legacy, then while still holding down the key/s change the sound on the wavestation? If you do then you will certainly notice a new intresting sound(sometimes an interesting wavesequence) which is totally different from the sound you were using and diffrent from the sound that you have selected; however it dissapears if you let go off the key/s. Does anyone knows how to save this newly acquired sound?
Ben Hall

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, and this is one of the tips I wrote about in my original WS tricks and tips many years ago on the interwebs.

What happens is that the WS can sustain held sounds between patch/performance changes *but* due to it only having global effects, the held sound is from the previous performance, but the effects heard are from the new performance - giving you a bit of the old with a bit of the new! Wink

If you want to save this, copy the FX settings from the second performance to the first. This is easy enough on the real WS, can't remember offhand whether the Legacy lets you do this - I would have thought so.
mjammer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How to copy the FX I am a bit lost here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: