Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TR Rack Instrument Definition

View previous topic :: View next topic  
whirlwind4jc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:45 am    Post subject: TR Rack Instrument Definition Reply with quote

I have searched for the instrument definitions for cakewalk sonar in the forum but only found one post that had it and it was incomplete. I don't know how to create one. I just got it from my friend and I really need to use it. I don't know how to create one. Could someone be kind enough to help me know where I can get it please? Thanks.
Beatleguy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: TR instrument definition for cakewalk sonar Reply with quote

Hi, I saw your posting and would appreciate any help to obtain the korg TR instrument definition for cakewalk .

Thanks, Carl
MusiKman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: TR instrument definition for cakewalk sonar Reply with quote

Beatleguy wrote:
Hi, I saw your posting and would appreciate any help to obtain the korg TR instrument definition for cakewalk .

Thanks, Carl

Not sure, but I think you can make one with Trinitro, the free editor program for the Trinity. Not sure, but check or do a search on the forum.
"I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope." Then you will call to me. You will come and pray to me, and I will hear you. "When you look for me,you will find me. When you wholeheartedly seek me, I will let you find me, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11
xabiton

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.sendspace.com/file/odgftm

There you go
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: