Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to install exb-pcm boards...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAH!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: how to install exb-pcm boards... Reply with quote

Hi to everybody!

First of all I want to say that I'm a new user, I had a Triton Rack no long time ago and I've just installed a exb-pcm "Dance Extreme" and "Trance Attack" and my first troubles appears!!!

I don't know if I've done something wrong or I've missed something but when I press button of the "Audition" I can't hear the demo of the sound... I don't know if you understand what I mean... please, can somebody explain me all the steps to install it right... I can say that in "Trance Attack" I can hear the demo on some patches, but in "Dance Extreme" I can't hear anything! I'm sure that I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what!!! I hope that anything is broken!

thank you very much in advance!
dave

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the expansion boards don't have any audition riffs assigned to their programs.

Like you, I have Trance Attack in my Triton-Rack and only some of the sounds have riffs. Dance Extreme, however, is installed in my Karma, which doesn't have an audition function so I can't check it for you.

However, as long as the Programs play OK from your controller keyboard, you're fine. If you wish, you can assign audition riffs to each program yourself by going into the Edit page's Basic section where you'll find the Audition tab. For these to remain permanent, you must remember to Write each Program after you've chosen your riff.

Kind regards.
JAH!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave!

Tthank you very much for your help! I thought I did something wrong or even in the instalation I had broke the board!!!

Thank you very much again!
JAH!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave, and everybody!

I've been trying to find what you told me about how assing a riff aution to each patch, but I didn't find, Please can you tell me how to do it, or where I can find that?

Thank you very much in advance!
dave

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Procedure in detail:

In Patch Mode, press Menu, then Basic – F2. Press Open – F8 – then Audit – F7. Choose your riff, and any Transpose value you want, then press the Write button (beside the power switch) and confirm to write your changes into memory.

Kind regards.
JAH!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave!

Thank you very much for your help! Everything is under control yet!!!!

See you soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Rack All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: