Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nuts for KP!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
roamingprofile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Nuts for KP! Reply with quote

Hey!

Name's RobG. I've been a habitual Korg user for about 12 years now. Started with an M-500 Micropreset, which is also my most recent addition having sold my first one within months of buying it (I've never made the mistake of selling kit again). I also own an M1R, though I seldom use it. Still love the preset percussion sounds - there ain't a metal tube clank like it! - the pianos and strings. Most recent 'modern' buys are the KP3, which I'd been waiting for since the KP1 was released, and the Kaossilator.

For my day job I'm a Technical Trainer for a large European bank. I do a lot of beta testing of MS Office tools and I hope I can find some time to bring these testing and reporting skills to the forum.

Outside the office, I've been involved in the UK electro/techno scene for approx 10 years. I DJ, produce to a very small degree and play a part in organizing 'Telephasic' electronica events in my home town of Southend-on-Sea. Previously I've been a member of London's Outlet Collective and gigs have taken me around the UK, to Ireland and the States.

My current setup is centered around a Lenovo R60 Thinkpad, running Live 7 through an RME Multiface I; using a Control Freak SE, Korg Kaoss 3, MPC2000xl and Serato Scratch for external controllers; D16 Classic Boxes plugins and original x0x's.
Ultimate Dj
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell Rob,
Welcome to Korg Forums! Very Happy
Sounds like you get around quite well with your music! I love Techno btw! Smile
enjoy the forum man and C ya around! Wink

puravida
DJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: