Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ESX Audio in - constantly pressed down.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
andifall

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: ESX Audio in - constantly pressed down. Reply with quote

Hi there,

First post Very Happy
I have an ESX (and a gig on wednesday) so I kind of urgently need to know how (and if) you can have an audio in eg.mic for vocalist, and have it constantly coming through the ESX with effects without having to hold down the button in the bottom right hand corner of the box.

Cheers for any help,
S
killedaway

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm quoting myself from another recent thread:

"the Audio In part works like any other keyboard or sample part: in order to use it in a pattern, you need to actually enter steps. if you want it to sound thru all the time, with no gating, do the following:

go into step mode, and add a single step, on step 1 of your pattern. go into the Step Edit menu, and toggle down to Gate Time. change the length of that step to the maximum (spin the dial until the number reaches 128.0). now hit play on your pattern, and you'll get constant, uninterrupted sound from the Audio In part, while being able to apply effects and modulation.

remember that you'll have to do this for every pattern where you want the Audio In to come thru, and you'll have to remember that it's gonna drop out along with everything else when you solo a different part (which might be unfortunate in a live setting), so keep that in mind when you're doing breaks and builds and such."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: