Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Radias Arpeggiator & Step Sequencers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xpinvert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Radias Arpeggiator & Step Sequencers Reply with quote

Hello!

I bought a second hand radias three days ago, and i can't setup the arpeggiator neither the step sequencers for any of the four timbres.

My setup is pretty straightforward. I have a 49key midi keyboard connected to the midi input of the Radias. I can play timbres in different midi channels without problems, but when i activate the arpeggiator for example in midi chn 2, it doesn't work at all.

I don't know what is causing this issue, maybe it has something to do with the global midi channel configuration? In the manual there are listed three possible ways to setup Arpeggiators & Step sequencers, but haven't found the way to config this..

Hope you guys can help me!

Many thanks in advance! Embarassed
vicz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like the midi clock setting is not correct.

If it is set to external or auto and you have an external clock connected but not switched on (eg a DAW that is not running) or set to external but no ext clock present, then you will see the symptoms you describe.

Press Global, press + 3 times to get the P04 MIDI screen, tab down to Clock and set it to Internal and your problem should be solved. Remember to write /save your settings or they will be lost on powerdown.
xpinvert

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks vicz,

I finally got it right, it turned out to be the preTG / postKBD global settings Embarassed

Greetings,
César.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg RADIAS / R3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: