Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can programs be panned when double mode is used- Not Combi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spacecowboy

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Can programs be panned when double mode is used- Not Combi Reply with quote

I've been programming all my synths in 'program' mode and panning the parts hard left and right so there's 2 individual sounds coming out of L/R.

It sounds amazing and causes a true stereo field. I just cannot find it in the menu's for editing the programs. i know it can be done using Combi mode. but I want patches to be panned hard L/R.
Timo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Can programs be panned when double mode is used- Not Com Reply with quote

Spacecowboy wrote:
I've been programming all my synths in 'program' mode and panning the parts hard left and right so there's 2 individual sounds coming out of L/R.

It sounds amazing and causes a true stereo field. I just cannot find it in the menu's for editing the programs. i know it can be done using Combi mode. but I want patches to be panned hard L/R.

I don't follow. In Program mode you're using a double oscillator setting and panning one oscillator to the left and the other to the right? If so, each oscillator can be panned via the P5 page in Program mode, followed by the Amp1_Mod and Amp2_Mod tabs for oscillator 1 and 2 respectively.

If you just want the Program's setting to be carried forward to Combi/Seq mode, you need to override the pan setting for that track in Combi/Seq mode and select "PROG" on the panpot. Be sure that any Sends are also referenced and set correctly. It's a bit of a minefield.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: