Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sampled sounds in your sequences

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tricky hawes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Sampled sounds in your sequences Reply with quote

I'm very new to synths and am looking to get a Korg M50 however because it has no sampler i wonder if anyone can tell me how to get vocal words, shouts etc into my songs?
xpander

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite obviously if you choose M50, you'd have to use something else to capture and play those then. If and when you record your compositions into any outside medium, that's your chance for importing/recording your other samples too...live while the composition is playing or after the fact, if you have the means.

External sampler, software sampler, software sequencer with sampling/audio possibilities, digital or indeed analog trackers with audio inputs etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: