Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Microkorg Sound Editor Error - "Microkorg Did Not Respo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jds1

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Microkorg Sound Editor Error - "Microkorg Did Not Respo Reply with quote

Hello All,

I'm fairly new to electronic music and have a query about using the
Microkorg Sound Editor to create new sound patches and save them to my Microkorg.

The message "Microkorg Did Not Respond" occurs everytime I try and change a setting,
there's obviously something I haven't accounted for, but I've looked through the Sound Editor's properties and connections etc, and have turned write protection off on the microkorg, and still the error occurs.

Can someone list a step by step procedure to fix this problem, and how to create/save sounds etc onto my Microkorg?

(I know there may be answers hidden in other threads, but if a clear point by point answer can be given, then it'll help others like me get quicker answers).

Thanks.

JDS1.

Setup:
iMac Desktop, Logic Studio, BFD2, Focusrite Saffire, Microkorg.
inc

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got the same problem with usb-uno midi interface.
i got some banks to load, i can play it but i cannot transfer due to "microkorg doesn't respond" Sad
gennargiu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uses for transfert sys ex bank this program for mac sysex librarian or on pc bome sendsx

hi

gennaro

inc wrote:
got the same problem with usb-uno midi interface.
i got some banks to load, i can play it but i cannot transfer due to "microkorg doesn't respond" Sad

X-Trade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generally, to get it to work, you need the following:
- Write Protect OFF
- MIDI In AND Out connected
- Ports set correctly in the software

that is all that is needed. I never had any problems with it...
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: