Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I open sequencer window in editor?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
landonewts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: How do I open sequencer window in editor? Reply with quote

I know this is a simple one, but I cannot figure out how to open the Step Sequencer window in the Radias Editor software. The manual shows the window, but not hoe to get to it. I've clicked everything I can think of... help?
axxim
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To open the step sequencer, doubleclick a patch and then at the very bottom you have the left 3 buttons that say ARP, SEQ1 and SEQ2. If you click one of them you get the respective seq window.

Another practical hint: The crosshair symbols with the red dot inside on every section, let you swap or copy data between the sections. For example if you have Timbre1 and Timbre2 active, clicking the crosshair before "Synth" from timbre1 and dragging it to the Synth-crosshair from timbre2 (a link arrow is displayed at the cursor), it will swap the respective synth parameters of both timbres. If you hold the ctrl key while doing this (a "+" sign is displayed), then the parameters are copied. This is applicable for all crosshairs. If you have two patches opened then you can copy these sections from one window to the other. This is very usefull if you want to assmble a new patch based on parts of other you allready have
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyi18932rUoHqUTEpsykkIg
landonewts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Awesome, thanks! Reply with quote

This is super helpful.

I love having the Editor software, but it's a little... well, clunky. Trying to teach myself the software, then the hardware equivalent, since the editor software will probably never be upgraded.

I got lazy after buying the synth and stuck to just modifying (or using) presets, but now I want to dig in! Also just downloaded the artist sound packs, which as super inspiring.

Anyway... thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg RADIAS / R3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: