Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

search function glitch?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:29 am    Post subject: search function glitch? Reply with quote

When I do a search on the forum, after having selected a topic and read its thread I hit the "go back" button and, instead of going back to the topic list, I get the "Page expired" message. Is this normal? If not, can it be fixed, please?
PeterA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you have performed your search and are presented with a list of results, instead of just left clicking on search result, try right clicking and choosing "open in a new browser". This opens the page in a new instance of your browser, which you can subsequently close and see your original search result list again, ready for you to do the same with another search result. When you left click on a search result, it opens up in the same browser instance and for some reason the underlying page expires and results in the problem you have described.
Hope this helps
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Peter A. BTW, how's Luton these days? I'm ex-Stevenage and used to gig around Luton, Dunstable, Houghton Regis, for years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: