Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Zero 4, does this work on Windows Vista 64bit?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prime-X

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Korg Zero 4, does this work on Windows Vista 64bit? Reply with quote

I just got Traktor Scratch Pro 1.01.0.70 and it does not work with Korg Zero 4! All settings are right but control Traktor plus my XLR out is not working I don't hear anything except the headphone part. Please help me..... Thank you.
X-Trade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you want the 'Korg Digital Recording and Mixing' forum, a bit further up.

However, I don't think KORG have released 64 bit drivers for anything yet... take up on 64bit technology by most hardware manufacturers is still quite slow, even most PCs with 64 bit processors come with only 32 bit windows installed.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Prime-X

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My computer has 4gb of memory on 32but it only shows 2gb that is the maximum it can handle or support.
X-Trade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, its to do with the '32 bit' addressing system. 64 bit = bigger numbers = more places in memory.

32 bit maximum is about 3 & a half gig (some laptops or boards with on-board graphics reserve some of the ram for a graphics card), 64 bit supports... (looks it up) 16.8 million terrabytes (or 17.2 billion gigabytes, or 16 exobytes).
obviously, There aren't any computers that have that many slots for ram.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Prime-X

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you happen to know how to check the version of my Zero 4? How do I do the upgrade if it is not the current version?
X-Trade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't own a zero mixer at all. sorry.

as I said, You're better off asking questions in the
Korg Digital Recording and Mixing section...
This section here is for discussion on mixing and mastering (studio) technique, and doesn't get visited very often...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: