Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Presonus firebox and Cubase LE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niranjanjaveri

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Presonus firebox and Cubase LE Reply with quote

I have been trying to hook the thefirebox and record Audio from my keyboard but all attempts are failing . I think I am missing something somewhere. But "WHERE" is the question. Can some one please help. The connections are as follows.
Connected the mic into the MIC 1 input on the front of the box. Connected the outputs ( left and right)from my keyboard to 3/4 inputs on the back of the box.
Now I open cubase Le on my PC and go to preference and select the Firebox Asio .The LED on the firebox turns blue indicating that it's syncing with my PC. I can hear sounds on the head phones. But when I hit record I see signal only from mic input. And more ever it doesn't even record that. When I hit stop after record it says" error in IMAGE. Contruction".
I opened the presonus mixer on the PC played around with all the controls. Finally got very very frustrated and depressed.

Can someone please help me know what is it that I am doing wrong. Is it the software problem. Do I need to reinstall again or isthere some button I am forgetting to switch ON.
Your help will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
NIranjan [/i]

Korg Triton Le,
Korg Pa800
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=228851
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: