Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need advice which mp3 player thqt also records to buy to use

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krusty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Need advice which mp3 player thqt also records to buy to use Reply with quote

Wow! I am thrilled about the new Korg Microsampler I hope to grab one of the first to reach the us in Nov?
I dont even own a mp3 player yet..and that is the advice i need..
I want one that also has built in mic and does hifi recording to travel about and capture samples to load into the microsampler, without using the microsampler directly itself..
Obviously i dont need video playback features ect just hifi cd qualifty stereo recording a sd card memory slot would be a help..any price upto $200 us
thanks
xmlguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoom H2
Krusty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks for your reply..in searching amazon.com I just discovered the h2 a few minutes ago and am blown away by the songs some reviews posted
made using it on their myspace..check out the surf music recorded on it at home rehearsal on myspace by the dangernuts regards..
xmlguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome! The H2 is a great value for the quality of recording it does. I would have bought the H2 myself, except I got a great clearance price on the Zoom MRS-8, digital 8 track for around $200 new.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: