Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Linux / OPEN Systems on the way.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Very slick.

Regards
Sharp.
LIONSTRACS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
Hi Guys.

As you know I have seen the drawings for the Vasio Racks amongst other things and Lionstracs posted the White model I had rendered above. Well they have given me all the colour details and a few pointers that allow me to render the rack again only this time it will look a lot more like the final product.

So here it is. Again, remember that this is a 3D render and not a photo of the actual product. The chances are that I'm 95% accurate in my 3D render as to what the actual product will look like. The only thing I know very little about is the type of knobs used. Everything else should be fairly accurate.

Or feast on the high resolution version. ( 5MB download )
http://www.irishacts.com/misc/red-2a-high-res.jpg

Have to say that I'm pretty excited about this and I have a feeling it's going to be hugely popular.

Regards
Sharp.

We had some delay, but slow slow we arrival with the new Rack's too.. Smile

Here the rack front panel:

Here the Rack inside:

The demo firmware of the front panel:
http://www.lionstracs.com/demo/rack2U/frontrackpanel.MOV

All the front panel keys, encoders, Display and Touch Display are controlled under Linux OS by USB 2.0.

Here the new Low profile 24bit Audioboard, 4 Audio Outs, stereo Phones/Line Out, 2 Midi IN, 2 Midi OUT, 4 programmable pedals ( can be switch pedals or Volumes pedals)

Now we are assembly the all linux OS with Linuxsampler and soon you can see the first unit full working.
cheers

Last edited by LIONSTRACS on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
X-Trade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there an Intel-based model? I'm not so keen on AMD anymore. Interesting seeing the inside like that too. Its looking good.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously slick.
This thing is going to be huge....!!! It will knock the spots off Muse and SM Pro.

Just posted a link to this from the Latest News section. This is very exciting and many will be interested in this thread.

Regards
Sharp.
shmuelsan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: It can be sampler to Arranger Keyboard ? Reply with quote

Wow this reminds me a bit of akai s 6000 big question is whether it can be connected to the keyboard as pa2x then if for example 16 channels of midi drums Channel 1 Channel 2 Channel 3 bass violins and pianos and that will be breaks and jumping and most important question of how you can run VST simultaneously, for example if I have on korg particular style and I want that chord one would vengard second channel will be trilogi and this way then surely it would be a big hit really all the musicians in the world who work with Arranger Keyboard will buy it think better about what I say I am a man invest a lot samplers attached to Arranger Keyboard to sound show that most of my life
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Wow this reminds me a bit of akai s 6000 big question is whether it can be connected to the keyboard as pa2x then if for example 16 channels of midi drums Channel 1 Channel 2 Channel 3 bass violins and pianos

Yes. Without any additional software you have by default a 8 Part COMBI mode that can be programmed to work with any style.

Quote:
and most important question of how you can run VST simultaneously

The only limitation is the CPU. You can run as many VSTi's as you like so long as you have enough CPU power. It also depends on the VSTi. Some are very hungry and a single VSTi can bring even the best PC to it's knees.

Regards
Sharp.
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all.

Here's the full list of LSCP and VSTi files I've released for the Lionstracs keyboards so far. That's a massive 9,998 sounds intergrated with the Lionstracs OS.

Algo Music M51 Galaxy
Bandstand
Big Tick Audio – Rhino
Generic GM VSTi List
GTG DPC 2
GTG EP 2008
GTG FM 4
GTG K1.3
GTG Kwop 7
GTG Micro Organ MK II
GTG MS 2008
GTG MX 2008
GTG NK 1001
GTG NR 2010
GTG PD 9
GTG S44
GTG Sputnick 2000
GTG ST 2008
GTG WS 2
Ketron SD2
KORG Legacy Cell
KORG M1 Legacy Collection (Combi + Expansions)
KORG M1 Legacy Collection (Prog + Expansions)
KORG Mono Poly
KORG MS20
KORG Poly Six
KORG Wavestation
KORG Wavestation Legacy Collection (Plus Expansions)
Luxonix Purity
NI B3 II
NI FM 7
NI Pro 53
Peti Indian Harmonium
ReFX Vanguard ( all 3 factory banks)
ReFX Vanguard – Artificial Pleasures
ReFX Vanguard – DHS Signature
ReFX Vanguard – Vengeance Factory
Superwave P8
Superwave P80
Superwave Performer
Superwave Performer
Superwave Professional
Superwave Tarkus
Superwave Trance Pro
Superwave Trance Pro
Ugo Audio – Crystal
Ugo Audio – String Theory
Ugo Audio – Texture
Yamaha Tyros 2 (Patched)

All downloadable here.
http://www.lionstracs.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
LIONSTRACS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James
you made really a good OS support! Amazig how many VST and LSCP you have integrated on my OS.. Wink
Some news that you already know...
I think the Racks models: Ebony Rack ( based on gigasampler engine only) and the Vasio synth ( based on 4 ASIO host only) will be not released.
The new idea now is to integrate on the new Rack 2U version, the current available soon LIONSTRACS OS 5.0
http://www.lionstracs.com/store/lionstracs-os-50-p-264.html
It mean that the new Rack can play the whole GROOVE OS features, we will only remap the new USB Rack 2U front panel that can control the full features of the Groove keyboards products.
It mean:
10 multiple ASIO Host mode in realtime
Linuxsampler with multi Inputs support
AMD synth
Pads
Players
Effects
Qranger 5.0
and so on.
I will redraw again the new graphics rack 2U frontpanel, with the GROOVE loogo ( maybe this time you can help me on new graphics, before I wil exit with my design..Smile )
cheers
LIONSTRACS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now finally is also started to work the all 3 Exrtenal displays too on new OS 5.0 ( that we include on the Rack 2U too)

here the big shoot with the display open:
http://www.lionstracs.com/store/images/2010/OS5/nvidia2extended.jpeg

OS 5.0 for the all Groove/MS/Rack product start to be really amazing.
cheers
vEddY
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LIONSTRACS wrote:

Now we are assembly the all linux OS with Linuxsampler and soon you can see the first unit full working.
cheers

If you need any help with this in terms of debugging, beta-testing, compiling, whatever - Linux guru with some spare time available Smile
Personally? LPI. RHCE, RHCI, RHCX, RHCVA. MCITP 2008 certification done. MCITP Virtualization Administrator done. MCITP Exchange 2010 done. MCITP MS SQL 2008 done. MCT done. MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSE:Messaging and MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure done. VCP5-DV done. VCI done. MCITP: Sharepoint 2010 Administrator done. VCP5-Cloud done. VCP5-DT done. VCAP5-DCA done. VCP6-DCV done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: