Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AX3000G as MIDI controller?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
softwarekiller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: AX3000G as MIDI controller? Reply with quote

As I found on Korg's website, it's possible to use the pedal as MIDI controller to other devices. I want to controll my Yamaha PSR-S900 keyboard Smile
Is it possible, and what kind of events could I controll? Expression? Patch change? Is it customisable?
Thanks for answers!
SMK
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you get 6 CC control on/off triggers and 1 CC for expression control and program change out but the program change I believe is limited to just using 1 pedal (this I need to experiment on).

There is not midi note and off. Now if you know something about System Exclusive controls then thats another avenue to work with. If you are able to some cool stuff with system exclusive please post it here!

Bottom Line:

If you are buying something new I recommend the Behringer FCB1010 pedal board over the AX3000G:
( http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/FCB1010.aspx )
you have more control and it is designed to do what you want.
However if you are asking because money is tight and you actually own the AX3000G and are just looking to get some new life out of your board then switch everything to bypass on the board and use your board as you limited foot controller.
Korg DS-10
Korg PadKontrol
Korg K25
Korg Monotron
Korg Electribe 2
Korg Electribe Sampler 2
Roland GK-3A
Roland GI-20
Fishman Triple Play
BC Rich Guitar

My Music
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: