Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tempo changes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinchas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Tempo changes Reply with quote

Just bought the PA 50 . Very happy with it, but does any one know how to solve the following problem.
If you change from one style to another, it automatically changes to a preset tempo. How do you cancel this preset tempo thereby changing from one beat to anothe with the same tempo
Much appreciate anycomments
adimatis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just press "tempo lock" button, on the front panel, the second row on the left side.
Wink
pinchas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Yeah, Laughing silly me. I even saw the button as soon as I posted the question. But I do have another question that you maybe can answer.
I want to perform hands free while I play another instrument and sing. So the idea was to prerecord a medley of songs and play them back.
I tried out a jukebox file but unfortunately it leaves a 1 second gap between each song. I want the songs to come one after the after no silence. This is very important
What do you think is the best way to make it happen,
Should I just record all the songs one after the other as a "song" and then play that song back, or is there another way?
Again much appreciated
jmnduarte

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, do you have a delay when changing styles in the Pa50?

In mine, if I change a style for another without stopping playing, I always have a fraction of second of interruption in between the styles...

even when I change between STS while playing the upper sections I have a fraction of time interrupted. I mean, is not instantaneous. Do you have the same problem?
pinchas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: re delay Reply with quote

no, i don't seem to get this. I have changed styles and it is instant.
I still am stumped with this medley problem. Any ideas?
I want to make a medley of between 6-7 short songs and save them so I can play hands free while I play another instrument.
Juke box makes a short delay between songs.
Now I just tried to record it all at once as one song and the song stopped at bar 319!! Wasn 't enough memory or something.
Help!!! Mad
adimatis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no interruption between styles here when changing them. the next style will come-up only at the end of the measure though.

about the medley, the best way to do it is to give a full use to the dual sequencer thing. you put your midi files-songs on a disk, load one song into sequencer 1 and while it plays you can easily load the next song into sequencer 2. while this one plays, you can load another in seuencer 1 and so on so forth.

if you want to have everything played one after another, without you touching the buttons at all, thre jukebox function will introduce a small brake between songs. it's just the way it is, as a different set of instruction are contained and must be interpreted by the instrument.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: