Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AX3000G Rename issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junior6791

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:53 am    Post subject: AX3000G Rename issue Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I finally decided to make up a new patch. That went fine and is saved in 9-1. But I created it off an old patch obviously. So I rename exactly how it says to do in the owners manual, but yet, every time I unplug it, or switch channels and go back to 9-1, my rename is gone and it's back to its original name. WTF? Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it? Thanks.
X-Trade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have an AX3000G but based on my experience with other KORG gear:

did you WRITE the change after renaming it?
or just edit the name then navigate away.

the name counts as part of the program/sound parameters so has to be written to memory just like everything else.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Party Chief

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x-trade is right. You have to "write" the new name to the patch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: