Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

speak to designer and producer korg company

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NICKY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: speak to designer and producer korg company Reply with quote

I want to speak to designer and producer korg company
why this company don't produce a new keyboard like pa1x with speaker?
you may ask me choice pa800 but I say this keyboard not perfect; compare with pa1x In some cases :
the Amplification is low and you know that most of the time you can show your keyboards powerful and skill when you have good Amplification ,so I thing the pa1x is still perfect to do this
and the other thing the keys and hardware in pa1x is more powerful than pa800
and the design and shape of pa1x is perfect and amazing

the next point is,we are in 2010 but we can't simply play mp3 file in pa series with speaker
because this board is very rare and you can't find it in most of country
but if you able to find it the price is very high and not fair to get this with this price
i expect from korg company a new keyboard (61 keys with speaker) like pa1x but new technology like pa2x(at least 128mb ram-tilt display,mp3board,...)

good luck and merry christmas
Lee
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To communicate to Korg...you will have to talk to them directly, as this is a USER forum.

I suggest going through the distributor in your Contry to make you needs known.

Lee
Rob Sherratt
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nicky,

Just wonder - have you considered the Pa2x with a pair of small desktop speakers like Yamaha supply with the Tyros? You could get a pair of small studio monitor speakers like the 89 GBP Cakewalk MA7A's here:

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop/flypage/product_id/42185

These are at least as good as the speakers in the Pa800 or Tyros. You could also do much better if you you spend about 150 GBP on a pair of monitors like the BX5a's:

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/37857-m-audio-studiophile-bx5a-deluxe-active-studio-monitors-pair.html

The Pa2x is lighter in weight than the Pa1x.

Regards,
Rob
NICKY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Sherratt wrote:

Just wonder - have you considered the Pa2x with a pair of small desktop speakers like Yamaha supply with the Tyros?
The Pa2x is lighter in weight than the Pa1x.

hi Rob
its true that pa2x is lighter than pa1x, but is easy to transport pa1x with speaker instead of pa2x with pair of speaker.i meant when Korg distributed pa1x with speaker in year 2004 after pa1x pro ,we are waiting for pa2x with speaker,Obviously, with new technology Will be lighter .but korg introduced pa800 and
On the previous reasons this keyboard wasn't appropriate for me.
However. if it possible ,introduce a new keyboard with speaker like pa2x (Slowing down and transposing MP3 files, tiltable touch screen, at least 128mb ram,phantom power,internal clock,... ).
thank you for reply
best regards
nicky
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: