Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

two effects on two different channels on korg zero 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dvelop

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:43 am    Post subject: two effects on two different channels on korg zero 8 Reply with quote

I thought or maybe recall using two different channels with two different effects at the same time with the older firmware, but it seems the new firmware doesn't allow this, and when you try to apply an effect and hold on that channel and then put an effect on another channel it cuts the 1st channel effect off.

am I wrong or mistaking or correct?

also I know there is issues with these mixers but why does it feel like I'm left in the wild with this 2,000 dollar mixer, i mean is anyone still working on this stuff? I know the company decided not to sell any more dj/production mixers but what about the ones already sold? I want firmware updates.
dvelop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

come on no one knows anything about this?

why can't you use the effects on multiple channels with the new firmware?
X-Trade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you'll probably get a better response in the appropriate section of the forum:
Quote:
Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
Discussion relating to the Korg D-series digital recoders, MR-1/MR-1000 mobile recorders and Zero4/8 mixers

This is:
Quote:
Mastering & Mixing
This section is used for discussing the art or Mastering and Mixing for that final professional quality recording.

Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: