Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ISTHIS A GOOD DEAL FOR A KORG IS40?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kdxman777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:54 am    Post subject: ISTHIS A GOOD DEAL FOR A KORG IS40? Reply with quote

HI, I HAVE BEEN INTERESTED IN KEYBOARD FOR A LONG TIME AND HAVE BEEN TEACHING MYSELF SONGS VIA INTERNET. I AM GETTING BETTER AND THINK I NEED TO GET A BETTER KEYBOARD. THERE IS A KORG IS40 KEYBOARD IN MY LOCAL PAWNSHOP AND TALKED HIM DOWN TO $175. I LOOKED THEM UP AND THEY CAME OUT NEW FOR $1700. IS THIS WORTH THE MONEY AND ARE THESE GOOD KEYBOARDS? THANKS,RICH
DuaneO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:48 am    Post subject: is40 Reply with quote

It was a good keyboard 12 years ago when new. I purchased an older Korg i3 last year for $200, liked it, and then bought a new Korg PA50 (and sold the i3 for $250). If all you have is $175, it's a good deal for a solidly built instrument. More info at http://www.keyboardmuseum.com/ar/k/korg/i/is40.html

If you have $1000, the new Korg PA500 is state of the art, with fabulous sounds.

Duane O'D
Sacramento, CA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i-Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: