Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saving styles to memory card on i3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
liled246

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: Saving styles to memory card on i3 Reply with quote

I was hoping someone here would remember how to save user styles to the Memory card on a Korg i3. I see the option to load from card but not save, their is a trick to it but i dont remember. I did this a year ago and completely forgot what I did. Crying or Very sad

would appreciate it ! thnx!
shirreff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried just saving all data?
singerbill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Styles and Sounds for i2/i3 Reply with quote

I have 2 i3's and one i2 with ih harmonizer, a Technics Kn1000, a Technics KN5000, and a Yamaha PSR S910. The 910 has a really super digital drawbar plus rotary speaker sound that I LOVE (being an ex-B3 player). But there are no Technics or Yamaha drums that kick butt like my korgs. I prefer very much to use these korg keyboards live performing because these other keyboards are "softees" and pale in comparison. Has anybody any styles or sounds that they would share with an old performer dude who would rather fight than switch?? I also would be soooooo intrested in anyone who has information on how to ramp up the rotary sound and edit it so it can be used on the i3 C24 sound. I use the C22 for fast speed and C24 for slow speed but have no clue how I could switch speeds or if it is even possible. If there's a way I'll have a KN5000 and PSR S910 and BOSS RT20 rotary processor pedal all for sale. Thanks anybody !?.... Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i-Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: