Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any advice on my drummer triggering a sequence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StaleYolk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:30 am    Post subject: Any advice on my drummer triggering a sequence Reply with quote

I need my drummer to trigger a keyboard sequence in the middle of a song, he would of course have the click in his ears which would be coming from my Korg TR.

So just to clear up everything he will be playing the majority of the song without the click, trigger the keyboard sequence himself with some sort of midi trigger system(any advice please) also sending the metronome to his headphones. I would have the sequencer's song length set to the appropriate number of bars so that he can finish the rest of the song without the metronome.

This is bands first step towards using thick keyboard scores in the middle of a song. (I usually do intros) And were trying to keep it simple for now.
Thanks in Advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: