Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ax3000g vs ax3000b

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dooberface2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: ax3000g vs ax3000b Reply with quote

In my search for a new multi-effects processor I've found myself taking great interest in the AX3000B(as you may have guessed, my weapon of choice is indeed the bass).

So...the problem?

I'm having a hard time finding one.

I'll see them on eBay every so often but I've vowed to never use eBay to purchase musical equipment again after my last experience.
But! I was at my local pawn shop yesterday, and to my surprise, they had an AX3000G in beautiful condition, and for an excellent price.

So my first and second question is...has anyone here tried an AX3000G with a bass?
If so...how did it sound?

One of the primary reasons I like the AX3000B is because of the awesome synth section. So for my third and forth question...does the synth differ at all between the AXG and AXB?
If so....how much?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
longi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would imagine the amp and pedal models for the AX3000G would differ to the AX3000B. Guitar or bass respectively. The effects would be the same though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: