Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

patch randomiser

View previous topic :: View next topic  
novac

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: patch randomiser Reply with quote

Daz has written such a beast:

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20127&highlight=generator

Highly recommended to get those creative patches going Smile.

these is a old post with a link that no long there. could some one re post the randomiser please
X-Trade

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the randomiser downloaded, It was a part of the MS2000 converter, but I couldn't get it to work without first loading a MS2000 SYSEX file, or at least I presume so - I could never find one to test it out with.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Maine

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a cool idea! I'd love a randomiser - was this one for a Radias or R3?
Hugo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link doesn't work:
"The topic or post you requested does not exist"

I'd love a randomiser, though
Yatmandu

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hugo wrote:
Link doesn't work:

Randomizer: close your eyes, reach over to the Radias knobs and turn as many of them as you can in a random fashion, then play your new patch!
X-Trade

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yatmandu wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Link doesn't work:

Randomizer: close your eyes, reach over to the Radias knobs and turn as many of them as you can in a random fashion, then play your new patch!

Nice,
I do that sometimes. But that only randomises the parameters that are accessible from the knobs. Equally it makes virtual patch quite difficult Rolling Eyes unless you are more controlled about it, but then you are thinking about what you are doing and I for example always find myself trying to set things within 'reasonable range'. Again, things like the Ring/Sync button only has three combinations so you're always aware of what you're doing to it. Not so random.

Incidentally, I think was it the R3 or mkXL editor that had a randomise button in it?
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg RADIAS / R3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: