Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recording Motion Sequence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dpellerin

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Recording Motion Sequence Reply with quote

Is it possible to set a parameter for a specific beat to a specific number, instead of having to manipulate the knobs in real time during a record?

So for instance, I have beat 123 & 4. I want each beat to have the pitch exactly 20 higher than the previous beat. Right now I have to hit record, then move the knob and it's really a crap shoot. I'm looking for more exact control.

Any way to do that in this current version? Thanks!

D
tewfus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same issue and i haven't found a way to do it. Not only do you have to manipulate the knobs in real time which can be extremely difficult even if you decrease the tempo to the minimum, but on top of this, its slow to recognize your finger touching where the knob is so you can't use the quick swipe to adjust a parameter one at a time. So if i'm trying to take a pitch parameter from 50 to 52 to 54 to 55, while playing live i can start on 50 two quick up swipes to 52, two more to 54 and so on, but because it's slow to enable the record these quick swipes aren't recorded.
tewfus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent an email to korg asking them about this issue and got an automated response saying that they'd get back to me (it mentioned that they typically responded within 3 business days). I sent the email 9 days ago and so far, no response.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: