Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need advice for recording

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ovidiugd

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: need advice for recording Reply with quote

Hi to all of you,

At this time I have a triton pro and a pair of truth behringer 2031.(further i will use an voice mic and second keyboard).
I want to play the keyboard and to record tracks in a PC audio software;also i want to use VST instruments from a software to play aditionally voices from my triton.
What kind of gear and software do i need so i can record,edit,ad effects and finally mix all al my tracks.
budget max 500 eur.

best regards
ovidiugd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: need advice for recording Reply with quote

hi guys

I there someone who can advise me on this matter? Embarassed

thanx
orpheus2006
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would need
- an USB or Firewire audio interface (or digital mixer) with mic input and at least 4 line inputs
- an audio recording software
- audio cables

There are many products in these categories, so you need to compare and choose the system that best fulfils your requirements.

Suppliers of audio interfaces / digital mixers in the price range 200-400 EUR:
Alesis, Apogee, Cakewalk, Digidesign, ESI, Edirol, Lexicon, M-Audio, Native Instruments, Tascam, Yamaha.

Audio recording software under 300 EUR:
Apple Logic Express, Ableton Live, Cakewalk Sonar Homestudio, Magix Samplitude, Presonus Studio, Steinberg Cubase Essential.

I would rather save on the software side i.e. go with Cakewalk Sonar Homestudio (under 100 EUR) and save money for a better audio interface.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: