Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OK, I'm getting desperate...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chelseygrovepub5307

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:49 am    Post subject: OK, I'm getting desperate... Reply with quote

I have a KORG D1200. I can't record past the first channel.(won't overdub) Cmon folks, a little help here! Smile
My project is on hold. Can't find anyone who knows.
Bill
Singer songwriter of folk-rock origin.Influences include Jackson Browne, Doobies, Fogelberg,Taylor,Cohn, Beatles, Stones, Guy Clark, Crowell, Joni, and recently Mark Knopfler. AlbumCD's of influence- Beatles65, Get Lucky, Houston Kid, Keepers, Rainy Season, These Days, Hejira, October Road.
Original work-2 CD's, 1 co-write on Canadian Country Radio. CD # 3 in progress. Play D-28 and Gretsch 6120 Chet.
X-Trade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you've posted it in the 'testing this forum' section... well done.

There is a section for the D series recorders, and korg's mixers and other recording devices:
Quote:
Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
Discussion relating to the Korg D-series digital recoders, MR-1/MR-1000 mobile recorders and Zero4/8 mixers

Anyway,
Have you tried talking to KORG about your problem? perhaps you have a technical problem preventing you from using it properly, in which case you'd need to get it looked at/serviced.
How long have you had it? Was it working before? Have you read the manual?
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
chelseygrovepub5307

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

Thanks for writing. It is a Korg D1200, 2002. Yes, it has worked fine up to this point. I have read the manual and the trouble shooting section in the back. There is alot of stuff in that manual. I used to think that those model kits for battleships and airplanes was tough to read!
I haven't talked to Korg about it yet.
Thanks for responding.
Bill @ chelseygrove Publishing
Singer songwriter of folk-rock origin.Influences include Jackson Browne, Doobies, Fogelberg,Taylor,Cohn, Beatles, Stones, Guy Clark, Crowell, Joni, and recently Mark Knopfler. AlbumCD's of influence- Beatles65, Get Lucky, Houston Kid, Keepers, Rainy Season, These Days, Hejira, October Road.
Original work-2 CD's, 1 co-write on Canadian Country Radio. CD # 3 in progress. Play D-28 and Gretsch 6120 Chet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: